Mr. Lucchesi is a native of Seneca Falls and graduated from Mynderse Academy in 1978. He went on to Syracuse University, graduating in 1982 with a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science Degree, Cum Laude. He received his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law in 1986, graduating Magna Cum Laude.
Mr. Lucchesi has over 30 years experience in Personal Injury claims and litigation, having successfully represented hundreds of accident victims, including cases involving: wrongful death, car accidents, construction site accidents, slip/trip and falls and dog bite cases. He has won over 6 million dollars in settlements and judgments for his clients. Please refer to the Verdicts and Settlements link for a summary of various settlements and trials won by the firm.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum has inducted Mr. Lucchesi as a Lifetime Member. This exclusive group is limited to those attorneys who have settled or been awarded a judgment for a client for at least one million dollars. This society includes the best personal injury attorneys in the United States.
Mr. Lucchesi has also represented thousands of individuals charged with all levels of criminal offenses, including felonies, misdemeanors, DWI and vehicle and traffic violations. Mr. Lucchesi has over two decades of experience in the courtroom and has tried many jury cases during his career. He has acted as Special Prosecutor for New York State when conflicts have arisen within the District Attorneys’ Office.
Areas of Practice
- Auto Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Premises Negligence
- Wrongful Death
- No Fault Claims
- Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Vehicle and Traffic
General Civil Litigation
- Lawsuit Defense
Community Involvement, Honors, and Awards
- Southwestern University Law Review
- Top 3% Southwestern University Law School Class of 1986
- Exceptional Achievement Award
- President Onondaga County Bar Association 1997
- Board of Directors Onondaga County Bar Association 1993-1998
- New York State Bar Association House of Delegates
- Vice President Onondaga County Assigned Counsel Program, Inc.
- BV Martindale-Hubbell Rated (Very High Legal Ability and Ethical Standards)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Onondaga County Bar Association
- Member, Seneca County Bar Association
- Volunteer Lawyer Project for Onondaga County
- Red Cross Disaster Action Team Volunteer